Rewarding Careers at Clarkson
Search For Jobs
Clarkson prides itself on attracting talented individuals who are seeking a career in the rapidly growing Non-GMO and Organic agricultural and food ingredient industry. As a family-owned, employee-owned business, we foster a culture committed to delivering high-quality Non-GMO, Organic and Certified Transitional corn and soybean ingredients to food manufacturers throughout the United States and Canada. We take pride in our work knowing that our efforts not only help promote a healthier consumer lifestyle, but also support our domestic farming industry.
Clarkson proudly boasts a diverse and knowledgeable workforce of dedicated employees who range from merchandisers to logistics and quality control. We offer a variety of jobs in friendly Midwestern communities to help meet your unique career goals.
In addition to providing competitive salaries, we also offer a rewarding benefits package:
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Health Insurance
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Dental Benefits – Voluntary
- Vision Benefits – Voluntary
- Term Life and AD&D Coverage
- Term Life and AD&D Coverage – Voluntary
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Short Term Disability Coverage – Voluntary
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- Health and Wellness Program
Be a member of the Clarkson team. Apply today by sending your resume or request an employment application to email@example.com.
Clarkson Grain Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.